Friday, June 4, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Gibson

Oh my goodness, where do I start with this GORGEOUS wedding?! I loved everything about it. The bride & groom, the colors, the style....amazing. The lovely bride chose a beautiful design for her cake and I had a blast making it. My sister-in-law took some great pictures for us all to ENJOY!

She chose an ivory fondant cake decorated in sugar paste flowers and buttercream frosting.
Flavors: Orange Chardonnay Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Triple Chocolate Cake with German Coconut Filling
Delicious Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Vanilla Almond Cake with Fresh Raspberry Filling

These cool floral pieces were hanging from the giant canopy set up in the gorgeous backyard.

loved loved LOVED the centerpieces. Notice the couples pictures on the basket. So cool.


As guests were leaving, they were given this delicious gourmet popcorn.





My sister-in-law, Stacy and myself. Thanks for all the pics Stace!
We had to get one more shot of these centerpieces!

Kim (the lovely bride) chose a fun hexagon shape. Very unique!

The Happy Couple






Thanks Kim and Lance! You guys were a blast to work with!

7 comments:

  1. Natalie~ YOu are so amazing. And hot to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU did their cake? I had no idea. And I'm also bummed we didn't see you there either. Nice job Nat!

    p.s. What in the world is this song? (Bake a Cake- Will Smith) hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie! It's beautiful! :) You're doing my wedding for sure when I get married. :D
    PS: Have you ever thought of doing that Cake Challenge show on the Food Network?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, you are amazing!! I am just in awe of the awesome creations you have come up with! Oh, and I'm totally stalking your blog now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I didn't see you there! That was a cool reception- nice job on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie!!! This cake is a work of art! SO AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the other comments. This cake is amazing! But, watching you make it was even radder! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete