Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm still playing the catch up game




This cake was so much fun. It was made for an event called The Chocolate Extravaganza. They host a huge gala at UVU and raise money for babies in the intensive care unit. They used this cake for their advertising and had it in an awesome photo shoot. It was really exciting!











oh...that's just me. Decorating my life away....



No, the "N" does not stand for Natalie. :) haha....but I like to think it does.




Someday I'll finish posting past cakes and I'll be able to post stuff I actually did the week of! someday.... untill then... enjoy




















1 comment:

  1. Natalie I'm in love with your cakes. You are seriously my hero, you are so crafty although this shouldn't surprise me after sitting next to you during AP art for a year. You could give the Ace of CAkes guy a run for his money:)

    ReplyDelete