Friday, October 9, 2009

technology is a beautiful thing!

We just got a new computer and it's wonderful! I finally cracked down and loaded all of the pictures on my camera that have been waiting for a new computer. Enjoy!

mmmm....presents.....


Haha! I loved this cake. A family friend wanted this for her hubbies birthday.



This is beautiful Jessy's wedding cake. Awesome design.


I know I already posted this cake but this photo shows the detail a little better.


CuPcAkEs!!


The top layer of this cake was made with chocolate! Very cute.


This cake was so springy and simple. I really liked it.


This is cute Kathryn's cake. More pictures of this event to come...


I love how the bride chose to switch up the colors on this one.


Bare with me, I know I posted this one as well, but you can really see the scroll work on these photos.


1 comment:

  1. That blue/white/black one is INCREDIBLE. How come you didn't do this when I got married?!

    ReplyDelete